I’m always working on some kind of side project, whether it be for a presentation or just for fun! Why not go straight to the source! Checkout some of my side projects on Github:
- grommet - grommet is an open source UI framework that provides accessibility, modularity, responsiveness, and theming in a tidy package.
- grommet-cms - An open source content management system with world-class UX build with grommet.
- scalable-react - an open source community that I helped found and run back in 2016-2018, focused on making the best react boilerplates (pre create-react-app).
- open-ui - Prior to working on Grommet, I started work on an open source UI component library built from the ground up with TypeScript.
Presentations & Workshops
- doma-memoization-workshop - A project for the Doma Engineering Blog to set standards for our memoization usage.
- react-query-workshop - A demo app for a workshop that I gave at a Brown Bag about the benefits of using React Query for data-fetching.
- a11ybay - A demo app for a workshop on Web Accessibility that I gave at a developer conference.
- Micro Frontend Project Share - A project share that I gave about Micro Frontends.
- module-federation-mfe-example - A demo implementation of Micro Frontends using webpack-module-federation.
- ryact - The best way to learn a framework? Build a clone! This is my simple, non feature-complete clone of React.js. Hopefully the name doesn’t come off as self-absorbed, I was just having fun with it!
- guitar-theory-dashboard - A side project to build a dashboard for learning music theory and how it relates to the guitar.